Acquisition Specifications-Nano Cap
- Companies with revenues of $20 million+ annually + "special situations"
- A minimum of 2-3 years consecutive EBITDA of $5.0+ million
- A minimum of Three (3) consecutive years of profitability with cash flow positive operations
- Minimal debt and must be accretive
- Purchase Price to NAV ratio no greater than 2:1
- Acceptable Working Capital ratio for a growing enterprise
- A strong management team with an incentive to participate in growing the value of the company
Minimum Requirements For Consideration
- Two (2) to Three (3) years PCAOB Certified Financial Statements (plus stub period Reviews as required).
- Three (3) years Federal and State Tax Returns (as applicable).
Note: All intermediary and representative parties of prospective, qualified target companies are required to be licensed and registered Broker-Dealers (Form BD required) and members of FINRA.