- Companies with revenue range from $8.0 - $35.0 million annually;
- Minimum EBITDA of $1.5 million up to $5.0 million+;
- Will consider “special situations” or other opportunitstic transactions;
- Customer Concentration no larger than 20%;
- Acceptable Working Capital ratio for a growing enterprise;
- No current or pending litigation of any consequence; and
- A strong management team with an incentive to participate in growing the value of the company.
Minimum Requirements For Consideration
- Two(2) to three (3) years Certified Financials;
- Two (2) to Three (3) years PCAOB Audited Financial Statements (plus stub period Reviews as required) for larger companies with the goal of merging into a public shell; and
- Two (2) to Three (3) years Federal and State Tax Returns (as applicable).
Note: All intermediary and representative parties of prospective, qualified target companies are required to be licensed and registered Broker-Dealers (Form BD required) and members of FINRA.